Baby Blanket & Lap Throw,100% Baby Alpaca Wool, Unisex, Hypoallergenic, Dye Free, Pure & Natural (Taupe Rose)
Brand: Inca Fashions
Color: Taupe Rose
- 100% pure baby alpaca with crescent shell stitch covers this lovely throw while a basic knit jersey trim finishes the edges.
- Baby Alpaca wool is the most durable of natural textiles and will hold up to years of use by any child and might just become a family heirloom.
- Ready to give as a shower gift or to welcome a new addition in a white box with clear lid.
- A classic gift that is all natural, sustainable, eco friendly and ready to be that beloved security blanket.
- Hand wash cold with mild detergent, do not agitate, spin or twist. Wrap in towel to absorb moisture or blot. Lay flat out of sun to dry.
Details: Blankets are the perfect companion for a little one, as they provide coziness, comfort and stability to children.
Our baby alpaca wool blankets are safe to snuggle with- hypoallergenic and soft to the touch. Free from wool, lanolin and dander, it is also naturally flame retardant and will not absorb odor or moisture. These blankets come in natural dye free colors. They will keep warmth in without overheating the baby, toddler, child or whomever is lucky enough to wrap up in it.
Sustainable and environmentally friendly, this fiber is shorn from the animals with great care. It has a unique feel to it - soft, luxurious, soothing, comforting; all of these adjectives apply.
Our alpaca throws are created from only 100% baby alpaca wool, certified pure by the International Alpaca Association. (An independent organization that certifies alpaca yarn fineness and quality. Alpaca is in high demand and is expensive; retailers often blend it with synthetics without disclosing, to reduce pricing. The IAA is committed to communicating the true content of alpaca goods. Inca Brands has been a part of the IAA since 2004. Always look for the IAA certification on alpaca goods you purchase, from any retailer.)
It is easy to care for, simply hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent, do not agitate, spin or twist. Wrap in towel to absorb moisture or blot. Lay flat out of sun to dry.
Ready to give, it comes in its own box, with a clear lid and can be stored in the box as well , and might just become a family heirloom. To store please enclose lavender or cedar for long life, and store clean.