Brother CM350 Electronic Cutting Machine
- 300 DPI BUILT-IN SCANNER: The ScanNCut2 machine allows you to turn your scanned images into unique cut designs and patterns
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The Brother ScanNCut2 CM350 includes a 4.85" LCD touchscreen that allows users to easily select functions
- WIRELESS NETWORK READY: The CM350 permits multiple connectivity options, including PC connectivity and standalone or wireless network connectivity
- LARGE SCANNING AND CUTTING AREA: Use the included 12" x 12" cutting mat or upgrade to a larger mat to create and cut a wide variety of designs
- ON-SCREEN EDITING: The Brother CM350 allows users to edit designs easily on the LCD touchscreen. Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Refer instructional manual before use
Publisher: Brother International
Warranty: 1 year limited.
Developed with the advanced, cutting-edge technology that Brother is known for, ScanNCut2 is truly an incredible innovation in electronic cutting machines. This standalone cutting machine gives artists the freedom to make truly unique, one-of-a-kind creations with the push of a button. The Brother CM350 ScanNCut2 provides users with the flexibility of connecting wirelessly or directly to a PC and scanning images directly to the system, and it features a large cutting area to cut and draw a variety of shapes and designs with precision.
The Brother CM350 home and hobby cutting machine does not require cartridges, dyes, or monthly subscriptions and includes multiple built-in features that simplify the process. Unlike other cutting machines, the Brother ScanNCut2 allows you to scan virtually anything – from your handmade drawings to cherished family photos, home decor designs, and more – and then create custom-cut shapes or outlines to fit your unique project. The Brother ScanNCut2 machine features a high-quality, built-in 300 DPI scanner, a super-large 4.85” LCD touchscreen display (30% larger than before), and over 600 designs. It also has the ability to read SVG data files.
The on-screen editing function allows users to edit designs on the LCD touchscreen. The Brother ScanNCut2 also features 631 built-in designs, including 100 quilt patterns and 7 lettering fonts. The ScanNCut online feature allows you to connect wirelessly to transfer cut data to and from the ScanNCut2 machine via ScanNCutCanvas. (An optional WLAN activation card is required to access this feature). This product is backed by a 1-year limited warranty with free technical phone support for the life of the product.
Package Dimensions: 22.9 x 10.7 x 10.6 inches