Brother Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine, HC1850, 130 Built-in Stitches, 8 Presser Feet, Sewing Font, Wide Table, 850 Stitches Per Minute, Instructional DVD, 25-Year Limited Warranty
- COMBINATION SEWING & QUILTING: The HC1850 is a fantastic multipurpose sewing and quilting machine that is easy to use and packed with features
- 130 BUILT-IN STITCHES: This quilting and sewing machine includes 8 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and multiple decorative stitches
- QUILTING FEATURES: The HC1850 comes with a detachable wide table, spring action quilting foot, and the ability to do free-motion quilting
- MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES: This sewing machine comes with 8 specialty feet including zigzag foot, overcasting foot, monogramming foot, zipper foot, blind stitch foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot and quilting foot
- 25-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: The Brother HC1850 comes with an instructional DVD, a bilingual user manual, and free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.Stitch Selector Type:Mode & Shift Key
Release Date: 2012-08-04
Warranty: 25 year limited warranty.
For those in search of a versatile computerized sewing and quilting machine, the Brother HC1850 is an exceptional choice. This feature-packed and reliable quilting and sewing machine is great for quilting, sewing, basic monogramming, and decorative stitching. The HC1850 contains 130 stitches plus a sewing font for basic monogramming. It also includes 8 unique styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes, elegant decorative stitches, and stitches for quilting, clothing, and heirloom sewing.
The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine is loaded with features that simplify the sewing and quilting. It includes 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches for basic monogramming, a built-in stitch reference flip-chart, 8 presser feet, a push-button stitch selector, adjustable sewing speeds, an automatic threading system, a detachable foot controller, and an exceptional feed system for sewing on almost any fabric. This machine is enhanced with specialty quilting features, including a detachable wide table, a spring action quilting foot, and the ability to do free-motion quilting.
The HC1850 is lightweight and portable, perfect for taking to classes. It has been designed with a large backlit LCD display with an intuitive push-button stitch selector. The HC1850 is reliable, affordable, and allows easy threading of top thread and bobbin to create consistent high-quality stitching. This machine is not recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use. This portable sewing and quilting machine includes an instructional DVD, a bilingual user manual, a 25-year limited warranty, and free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.Needle Threading System - Advanced
Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine with Built-in Sewing Font and Wide Table
The versatile HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine gives you the flexibility to do everything from basic monogramming, to creating quilts, adding decorative stitches to clothing and craft projects, sewing buttonholes and more. The HC1850 features 130 unique stitches, including 8 styles of 1-step buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches for basic monogramming. Quilters enjoy the included spring action quilting foot, detachable wide table, and the ability to do free-motion quilting. Designed for flexibility and ease of use, this machine includes 8 presser feet, an attached stitch reference flip-chart, push-button stitch selector, adjustable sewing speed, automatic threading system, and detachable foot controller. Though heavy on features, the HC1850 is also incredibly lightweight, and perfect for carrying your machine to classes. Includes a bilingual English/ Spanish instructional DVD and printed manual, and a 25-year limited warranty.
Large Backlit LCD display screenUse the push-button stitch selectors to choose your stitches, and see your selection clearly on the brightly lit LCD display screen.
1 built-in monogramming sewing fontPerfect for basic monogramming, the built-in sewing font includes letters A-Z, numbers 0-9, 7 punctuation marks, and 8 specialty symbols.
Wide table for larger projectsIdeal for quilts and larger projects, the included wide table gives you the extra space you need to better maneuver your project.
Handy stitches flip-chartQuickly view all the built-in stitches in the convenient flip chart, built right onto the machine.
Super bright work areaThe LED-lit work area gives you a bright area to view the details of your project, and is perfect for sewing on darker fabrics.
Adjustable sewing speedEasily change your sewing speed as you work, with the convenient stitch speed slide control.
Easy threading, with automatic needle threaderWith just a touch of a lever, the built-in auto needle threader pushes your thread right through the eye of the needle.
Quick-set bobbinJust drop in your bobbin, pull the thread through the slot, and start sewing!
Plus, these outstanding features:
• Easy bobbin winding Once you have the thread in place, just move the bobbin to the right, push the Start button, and the bobbin is quickly wound for you.
• Exceptional feed system Sew more easily on almost any fabric! The exceptional feed system helps move the fabric smoothly, for more precisely formed stitches.
• Drop feed for free-motion quilting Get creative with your quilting projects! The drop feed system allows you to handle free-motion quilting with ease.
• Operation with or without foot control Control basic sewing functions with the included foot controller, or with the convenient controls on the machine - Choose which works for you!
In the box• HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine with Wide Table
• Presser feet:
Blind stitch foot
Button sewing foot
• Foot controller pedal
• Wide Table
• Bilingual English/Spanish instructional DVD
• Bilingual English/Spanish operation manual
About Brother International CorporationBrother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a leading supplier of innovative products for home sewing and embroidery enthusiasts. The company is recognized for its high-quality, state-of-the-art machines and accessories, offering ease of use and flexibility at affordable prices. Brother is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd.
HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine
Built-in monogramming Sewing Font
Exciting range of 130 built-in stitches
Package Dimensions: 19.0 x 15.4 x 12.8 inches