Brother Designio Series, DZ2400, Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine, 185 Built-In Stitches, Backlit LCD Display, Advanced Easy Needle Threading System, Variable Speed Control
- 185 BUILT-IN STITCHES: The DZ2400 computerized sewing and quilting machine comes with 185 unique stitches, including 55 alphanumeric stitches for basic monogramming
- BACKLIT LCD DISPLAY: Advanced technology is infused into the Designio Series, including a backlit LCD display for easy viewing in low light
- ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADING: Never struggle with threading the needle again with this built-in easy needle threading system
- VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL: The Brother DZ2400's stitch speed slide lever gives you control over how fast or slow you want to sew
- SUPER BRIGHT WORK AREA: An LED lighting system brightly illuminates your work area, which is beneficial when sewing on dark fabrics
Release Date: 2013-09-27
For those who want to elevate their sewing and quilting talents to a higher level, the Brother DZ2400 is an exceptional choice. The Designio Series DZ2400 computerized sewing and quilting machine will bring out that extra talent you have always wanted to explore. With 185 built-in stitches (including 55 alphanumeric stitches), the DZ2400 is a value-oriented quality machine that will expand your sewing and quilting horizons. Creating elegant and professional buttonholes is made easy thanks to 8 styles of built-in, one-step buttonholes that are automatically sized to fit your specific buttons for a true designer finish.
The Brother DZ2400 computerized sewing machine includes an advanced easy needle threading system. Simply press the lever on the side of the machine and the Designio Series will automatically push the thread right through the eye of the needle. This Brother sewing machine also includes a large workspace and a wide table that is ideal for sewing formal wear, costumes, and quilts. The built-in LED lighting produces a right work area that makes sewing on dark fabrics much easier. The easy stitch selection and adjustment tool is displayed on the LCD screen, while the variable speed control and start/stop button on the side allow you to control speed.
Inside the box, you’ll find a wide table for larger projects, a foot controller, an accessory bag, a power cord, an operating manual in both Spanish and English, a zigzag foot, a buttonhole foot, a zipper foot, a button-sewing foot, an overcasting foot, a blind stitch foot, a monogramming foot, a quilting foot, a walking foot with quilt guide, a 1/4 (piecing) foot, and a stitch guide. This product is backed by a 25-year limited warranty with free technical phone support for the life of the product.
Package Dimensions: 21.5 x 16.0 x 13.5 inches