Brother Serger, 1034DX, 3/4 Thread Serger with Differential Feed, 3 or 4 Thread Capability, 1,300 Stitches Per Minute, Color-Coded Threading Guides
- PERFECT FOR MULTIPLE PROJECTS: The Brother 3/4 Serger lets you to expand your options for finishing, home décor, creative fashion sewing, and more
- 3 or 4 THREAD CAPABILITY: This serger works great with either 3 or 4 threads for added flexibility for overlock seam or overlock stitching projects
- UP TO 1,300 STITCHES PER MINUTE: Get more serging done faster with the ability to sew up to 1,300 stitches per minute
- COLOR-CODED THREADING: The Brother 1034DX Serger includes color-coded guides printed on the machine to show you where to place each thread
- CONVENIENT STITCH CONTROL: Turn the stitch width adjustment dial to change the width between 5mm (3/16") and 7mm (9/32"). Stitch length - 2.0 - 4.0mm.Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute):1300
Publisher: Brother International
Release Date: 2017-04-18
For those who are searching for a diverse serger with multiple thread options, the Brother 1034DX is an affordable choice. Perfect for finishing, home décor, and creative fashion sewing, the 1034DX allows you to expand your creative options while getting more serging done faster – with sewing speeds of up to 1,300 stitches per minute. This 3/4 serger works exceptionally with either three or four threads. In addition to finishing edges and hems on a wide range of fabrics, this serger allows you to easily create decorative edges and gathers or ruffles and use decorative threads for customized details.
The conveniently placed color-coded guides printed on the machine show you exactly where to place each thread for trouble-free threading. Plus, the addition of a stitch width adjustment dial allows you to change your stitch width between 5.0mm (3/16 inch) and 7.0mm (9/32 inch). Adjusting the stitch width lets you create serged seam finishes that lie flat, especially on lightweight fabrics. For added convenience, the trim trap collects the fabric trim as the serger knife trims and serges your project and can be easily detached from the serger. Also, the trim trap can conveniently store your foot controller when it’s not in use.
The Brother 1034DX Serger comes with everything you need to get started right in the box, including 2 snap-on feet, a foot controller, a soft cover, needles, four mini spools of serger thread, an instructional DVD, and an instruction manual in English and Spanish. This product is backed by a 25-year limited warranty with free technical phone support for the life of the product.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 14.6 x 13.0 inches