Brother Serger, ST4031HD, Strong and Tough Serger, Durable Metal Frame Construction, Large Extension Table, 1,300 Stitches Per Minute
- DURABLE HEAVY-DUTY SERGER: The Brother ST4031HD is a durable, heavy-duty serger manufactured with a metal frame and interior components.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE SURGER: This Brother serger is a reliable, high-performance 3 or 4 thread serger that can handle multiple layers of denim with ease.
- LARGE EXTENSION TABLE: The ST4031HD includes a large extension table that helps to prevent heavy fabric from pulling the needle and thread.
- SMOOTHER CUTTING EDGE: A high durability blade is made from extra hard metal that produces a smoother cut edge and a professional finish.
- 1,300 STITCHES PER MINUTE: Get more serging done faster by sewing up to 1,300 stitches per minute. Control the speed with the foot pedal.
Publisher: Brother International
Release Date: 2017-08-15
Serge with confidence on multiple layers of denim, layered knits, and heavy-duty fabrics with this heavy-duty Brother Serger. The ST4031HD is a durable, heavy-duty serger that is made from high-quality metal inside and out. This is a 3 or 4 thread serger that allows users the flexibility to handle thick materials with ease, yet has the precision to work with lightweight fabrics. The Brother ST4031HD includes a high-durability blade made from carbon steel that can cut a smooth, clean edge though multiple fabrics without hassle.
The strong interior metal frame helps ensure your serger remains stable on your work surface, even at very high speeds. The wide, detachable table built into the ST4031HD keeps heavy fabrics on a level surface with the needle, helping to prevent excess pulling on the needle and thread for better finishing. The Brother Serger allows you to get more serging done quicker by sewing up to 1,300 stitches per minute. To adjust the speed, simply apply less pressure on the foot controller to suit your individual comfort level.
This serger works with either 3 or 4 threads for added flexibility. For example, 4 threads are useful for a strong overlock seam on woven material and 3 threads for overlock stitching on knits or suits. The color-coded guides printed on the machine show you exactly where to place each thread for trouble-free threading. The Brother ST4031HD comes with large spools of serger thread, sewing feet, a soft cover, an accessory bag with a needle set, 4 thread spool caps, 4 thread nets, tweezers, a cleaning brush, a hexagonal driver, a trim trap, a foot controller pedal, an instructional DVD, and an instruction manual. The ST4031HD is backed by a 25-year limited warranty with free technical phone support for the life of the product.
Package Dimensions: 17.2 x 14.5 x 13.0 inches