Embrilliance Essentials, Embroidery Software for Mac & PC
- Resize existing embroidery stitch files with automatic stitch recalculation.
- Colorize and Convert Thread Brands on your existing embroidery designs.
- Add lettering in Multi-Line, Monogram and Circle modes. You can even spiral text or make really LARGE letters.
- Save existing embroidery designs in your machine's format and save appliques for cutting machines such as ScanNCut and Silhouette.
- Overlap existing embroidery designs and have significant underlying stitching automaticly removed.
Operating System: Windows XP (32bit) Vista/7/8 (32 or 64 bit)
Publisher: Briton Leap
Details: Embrilliance Essentials is embroidery software that allows you to open and manipulate existing embroidery design files in almost all popular formats. With Essentials, you can merge multiple embroidery design files, resize design files and automatically recalculate stitches so that designs don't get overly dense, remove overlapping stitches when combining two design files, assign thread colors to your design files, print templates of your existing designs, and add lettering to new designs, existing designs, or new design combinations. We believe that every embroiderer needs to do these basic tasks, and not only should they be easy and fun, they shouldn't require an hour-long trip to the dealer nor should they cost an arm and a leg. That's why we created Embrilliance Essentials. Ready to run on Mac computers with with OSX or PCs with Windows 10 64bit, Essentials fulfills the promise of Embroidery software that's easy, fun and useful for everybody.
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6 inches