Janome 3128 Sewing Machine
- Adjust your tension quickly and easily with the simply turn of the dial
- Easy to read stitch menu displays the available stitches for easy reference
- Sew in reverse and lock your stitches with the light touch of a lever
- Easy stitch selection. Turn the dial and start sewing
- Extra-high presser foot lifter accommodates bulky fabric like fleece, terry cloth and quilt sandwiches
Details: The Janome 3128 is a quality entry level model offered at a fantastic price! The Janome 3128 features 8 built-in stitches and a four-step buttonhole. Dial pattern selection and stitch width adjustment and length adjustment ensures ease of use. Great features like a free arm and drop feed make them versatile for all types of sewing. Lightweight and easy to use, the Janome 3128 is the perfect machine for a beginner and the price is just right. Take time to review and compare the Janome 3128 to similar models and you will find it is an excellent value.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 11.4 x 8.2 inches