Nui Organics New Zealand Baby Lambskin Rug - Shortwool Size 19-2/3 x 35-1/2" (50x90cm)
Brand: Nui Organics
- Natural New Zealand Shortwool Lambskin Rug : No toxic or harmful chemicals are used when processing the skins. Finest skins from free range New Zealand sheep.
- Size 19-2/3 x 35-1/2" (50x90cm) with 0.8" thick wool
- Use All Year Long - Lambskin is a natural insulator - warming in the cold and cooling in the heat. Breathable to keep baby dry.
- Naturally flame resistant and does not easily catch fire.
- Easy Care - Machine or Hand Washed. Stays in Shape Year after Year - even after years of laundering, Nui lambskin retains ability to cusion and comfort.
Details: Soft shortwool Lambskin Rug for baby. Made in New Zealand. Nui lambskins provide a safe nurturing environment; the soft natural comfort soothes babies and young children. Research shows babies are more relaxed, cry less, and sleep more easily when on the comfort of a lambskin rug. Naturally temperature regulating, lambskins keep babies warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot. Perfect for any climate, a Nui lambskin on a hot day keeps air circulating beneath the child and much more comfortable than a synthetic cover; likewise it will warm on a cool day. The wool fibers are able to absorb up to a third of their own weight in moisture to keep baby cool and dry. Easy care! Nui lambskins may be machine or hand washed. Packaged in a zippered bag with handles for easy transport and gifting. Nui Organics Sheepskin is a natural, biodegradable and a renewable product. Nui Organics makes every effort to leave as small a footprint on the planet as possible. With a little love and care, these high quality Nui lambskins will last a lifetime.