Original Presidium Multi Tester III Diamonds Moissanite ( Pmut III )
- Multi Tester is the world's first tester that tests for both diamonds and moissanites in a single instrument, Its measuring probes and electronics circuitries detect data from the gemstone being tested via a customized micro-controller, identifying diamonds and moissanites based on their thermal and electrical properties.
- Multi Tester III (PMuT III), A pocket-sized instrument that instantly identifies diamonds and moissanites based on their thermal and electrical properties.
- Showcasing a new ergonomic design with a rubberized anti-slip grip, PMuT III promises greater ease of handling during testing.
- PMuT III has a retractable probe tip that ensures consistent pressure against the gemstone during testing for more reliable results, With the industry's thinnest probe tip size of 0.6mm, PMuT III tests diamonds as small as 0.02ct... For more details please check product description.
- Multi Tester III is the only instrument needed to verify the authenticity of diamonds against moissanites, cubic zirconia, and other diamond simulants.
Details: Features : Retractable thermoelectric probe tip that ensures constant pressure between probe and gemstone. Industrys thinnest probe tip (0.6mm) for testing gemstones as small as 0.02ct. Metal alert buzzer to ensure that probe tip is in contact with gemstone during testing. No waiting time between tests. Ergonomic design with rubberized anti-slip grip for better handling during testing. 180 degree multi viewing LED display. Catered to both left-handed and right-handed users alike. International voltage compatibility. Low batter indicator. - Automatic power off. Protective carrying case included. - Benefits Identifies metals, simulants, moissanites, and diamonds instantly. - Simple and easy to use. Enhanced accuracy and consistency. Accurate testing on diamonds as small as 0.02ct. Enhanced functionality and usability. Clear and visible display for ease of reading measurements. Power and Battery 3 x AAA batteries (approximately 2.5 hours of continuous operation). Operating Conditions Operating temperature: 18 Degrees C- 27 Degrees C (65 Degrees F- 80 Degrees F). - Technical Specifications Dimension: 165 x 40 x 25mm (6.5 x 1.6 x 0.96 inches). Weight: 97 grams (0.45 pounds). Power: 3 x AAA batteries or AC adapter (optional item provided by ). Battery Life: Up to 3 hours of continuous use based on alkaline batteries. Standby Time: 10 min from the last measurement. Operating temperature: 18 Degrees C-27 Degrees C (65 Degrees F-80 Degrees F). Storage temperature: 10 Degrees C to 50 Degrees C (50 Degrees F-122 Degrees F). Package Contents : Multi Tester III. Metal stone rest. User handbook. Protective carrying case.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.4 x 2.4 inches