SAM by Presidium, Diamond Tester and Identify a Wider Range of Moissanites
- Tests Carat Size 0.01 to 10 carats
- Consistently identifies against a wider range of moisanites, including the new "low electrical conductivity moissanite" made in varous countries.
- More advanced processing and detection algorithm; Industry's fastest start-up and testing time
- Highly sensitive thermoelectrical probe capable of identification in a higher resolution; Industry's fastest start-up and testing time
- Battery life: Approximately 2,000 continuous tests. Easy and Safe to use. Powered via USB or 3xAAA Alkaline Batteries, LED Display; INCLUDES: SAM, Metal Stone Rest, User Handbook, Waranty Card and Carrying Case
Details: Tester is designed with you as the user in mind. Insert three AAA alkaline batteries, replace battery cover, remove plastic cap from probe tip, turn on using the Power Button (pointing toward the "SAM", wait 10 seconds to warm up, blue light will stop blinking when the tester is ready for use. Clean your loose gemstone prior to testing with clean tissue or jewelry cloth, grasp with tweezers and place onto the metal stone rest. Hold Stone Rest with one hand and the tester with the other hand. Probe tip must be placed at a right angle or perpendicular to the facet of the gemstone for an accurate reading. Mounted gemstones and small gemstones may be tested as well. Make sure to not touch the metal part of the jewelry piece with the probe tip during testing. Specifications Sheet Length 170mm/6.69 inches Width 31mm /1.2 inches Height 28mm/1.1 inches Weight (without batteries) 55g/1.94 oz Carat Size 0.01 to 10 carats
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 3.3 x 1.3 inches