Silhouette Cameo 3 White Bluetooth Starter Bundle
Brand: Silhouette America
- This Premier Bundle is Fully Endorsed by Silhouette! Brand New Silhouette Cameo 3 with Bluetooth, Touchscreen and Manufacture's Warranty. No Internet Connection Required, No Need to Buy Designs or Fonts, This Bundle lets you Create Your Own Designs Without Spending More Money.
- 26 Sheets of Permanent Premium Oracal Vinyl - 12 Inch x 12 Inch Each (Many other sellers don't put the size and ship 9''x12"), Assorted mix of 24 Sketch Pens (Double the Ink of Previous Silhouette Pens), 1 Roll 12 Inch x 6 Feet of Premium Transfer Tape
- Autoblade - Auto Adjust Blade to Match Cut Job Material, 12 Inch x 12 Inch Cutting Mat, Vinyl Trimmer, Ratchet Adjustment Tool, Scraper Tool, Hook Tool
- Vinyl Application Guide by Silhouette School - Printed with Full Color Photos PLUS 7 BONUS E-GUIDES by Silhouette School (Link Located within Vinyl Idea Guide Card), Online Cameo 3 Instructional Class - Reduce your learning curve and get crafting faster, 1 Month Membership to Silhouette U - ACCESS TO OVER 150 VIDEOS!!!, Guides, Q&A, and More, 1 Month Membership to Silhouette Club - Amazing Monthly Perks from Silhouette.
- 100 EXCLUSIVE DESIGNS with an ADDITIONAL 100 BONUS DESIGNS including 50+ .SVGs valued at over $100, CUSTOMER SERVICE & LIFETIME PRODUCT SUPPORT, $25 in digital downloads from Silhouette's Design Store ($25 Code is accessed during registration), Studio Software for Windows Vista / Windows 7 and higher and Mac OS X 10.8.5 and higher, USB Cord, Power Cord 110V-240V. ** Make Sure to Follow the Setup Instructions Located on top of the Cameo Machine.
Publisher: Silhouette America
Details: We are the premier seller of all Silhouette products. This kit will allow you to create many projects right from the start! The Silhouette CAMEO 3 is the ultimate DIY machine. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac with a simple USB cable or utilizing built-in Bluetooth. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric, and other material up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long. When the blade is replaced by a pen, the CAMEO will sketch instead of cut. It can be controlled from a computer or save your art to a USB and plug right into the Cameo. The machine also has the ability to register and cut printed materials and is PixScan compatible.
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 11.3 x 9.0 inches