Spice It Up Quilt Kit by Jo Morton for Moda Fabrics
Brand: Moda Fabrics
- Features fabrics from the Spice It Up collection by Jo Morton for Moda Fabrics
- 100 percent cotton fabric; quilt and fashion weight; cut and packaged by Moda Fabrics
- Includes pattern, Corner Clipper Ruler from EZ Quilting, Triangles on a Roll paper piecing pattern, and fabric for quilt top and binding
- Precut fabrics should not be machine laundered prior to use
- Finished quilt measures 68x79 inches
Publisher: Moda United Notions
Details: Features fabrics from the Spice It Up collection by Jo Morton for Moda Fabrics. Finished quilt measures 68x79 inches.
The wind is rising and the ground is rich with the spiced residue of fallen leaves. Autumn. Inspired by Jo's favorite antique fabrics and color palette, Spice It Up mixes shades of gold, rust, red, green, brown and natural to create a collection that evokes the beauty of the season.
Jo Morton is a quilt-maker, fabric designer, teacher, author and lecturer. Her use of color, design and fine stitchery give her quilts the feeling of being made in the 19th century. These quilts complement both country and contemporary settings. Her work is included in private and public collections across the country.
Moda has been serving the quilting and fabric industry since 1975. Moda employs independent designers as well as in-house design staff to offer some of the hottest new fabric lines and home products available. Moda prides itself in being innovative and creative market leaders; high quality products and customer service are the cornerstones of their business.
Package Dimensions: 11.9 x 10.3 x 3.3 inches