Wubbers Half-Round Mandrel Pliers, Complete Set, with Plier Care Article by Jewelry Artist Charlene Anderson
- Set of 4 half-round mandrel pliers: Small, Medium, Large, and Jumbo
- Make half-round jump rings, bezels, coils and more
- Non-tapered jaws give matching curves with perfect consistency
- Features Wubbers comfort handles
- Includes an article about the care and feeding of your jewelry pliers by Charlene Anderson
Details: A complete set of Wubbers Half-Round Mandrel Pliers: Small, Medium, Large and Jumbo pliers. The Wubbers Half-Round Mandrel Pliers are perfect for a variety of tasks: from making your own half-round jump rings for securely linking jewelry components to making bezels for setting stones and cabochons. Make triangular coils with ease! The style of the handles makes these pliers easy to control and they are engineered to help prevent hand fatigue. Wubbers Triangles are designed to master a range of metal and wire, with the Large and Jumbo sizes handling up to hefty 12-gauge wire and dead soft 20-gauge sheet metal. Even a rawhide mallet can be used to shape your metal on these tough tools made from quality steel. Their hand-finished jaws protect your metal against marring and slipping, even when using delicate gauges of wire. Plus, this exclusive set includes an article by jewelry artist Charlene Anderson all about the care and feeding of your jewelry pliers!
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.6 x 3.2 inches